“I lost all of my belongings in an apartment fire last year. RentalInsurance.org got me a cheap plan that covered all my stuff. I never have to worry about losing my things again!”

Veronica, New York

Email Newsletter

Montana Renters Insurance

Anyone renting an apartment, condo or home in Montana needs Montana Renters insurance to protect their possessions from dangers such as fire, theft, water damage, snow, ice and hail storms that come across the state at times. There is no reason for a tenant not to live in the security know their possessions are insured. Renters insurance is to the tenant, as homeowners insurance is to the landlord. The Homeowners insurance policy will not protect the tenant’s property if damaged. It only protects the structure of the building. If a catastrophe struck tomorrow, would you be able to replace everything in your home? The Montana Department of Insurance has released renters insurance that completely covers the needs of the tenant at a very reasonable cost.

There are plenty of students that go every semester to Montana State University, the University of Montana and Rocky Mountain Colleges. These students need to rent an apartment, or rental home but may not know how important it is to have insurance for their expensive possessions such as TV and laptops. The standard renters insurance policy covers all of your possessions for about $0.50 a day! Get a free quote today by entering your zip code above and completing the short form.

Renters insurance is designed to fit your needs. There are many variable factors that determine a policy for a tenant and some of them are:

  • The total of your coverage
  • Taking 'replacement cost' or 'at cost value' for your possessions
  • Adding high value items such as jewelry to your policy
  • Rider flood insurance

Montana tenants insurance does not stop there. It also includes $100,000 liability for legal fees and medical costs should a visitor be physically injured on the property you are renting. Your renters insurance policy not only provides coverage for all the possessions in the rented home, but if you and your family have to leave your dwelling place because of damages, insurance will cover hotel and incidentals, like food and clothes, until you are back in.

Don’t waste another day wondering if this plan is for you. The $15.50 monthly premium will be the best investment you ever made.